Ingredients (and their use) -
- Pure Olive Squalane (hydration, repair, anti-aging, anti-acne, calming)
How to Use +
- Can be used on its own as a serum for hair, cuticles or skin or can be mixed with any cream or lotion as a booster. Just apply a few drops post cleansing and watch your skin take it in.
Who can use it?+
- Safe for all skin types. We strongly suggest you patch test all products to test for individual allergies.
Why is it different+
- Dr. Sheth's Pure Olive Squalane is a dry oil that works to repair, hydrate, anti age and balance oil production. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with diseases like eczema and dry skin. It is a pure, single-ingredient product that already exists in our skin and works to balance the sebum. Due to pollution, dust and stress, the squalane present in our skin gets oxidized which can lead to rapid aging, dryness, irritation and increased acne. Squalane replenishes this oxidized material allowing your skin to glow!
What does it do+
- This wonderful olive-derived ingredient works to * Repair the skin from pollution damage * Anti-age * Hydrate the skin * Make sure the skin's natural oil balance is maintained * Calm the skin and reduce irritation Indian skin has about 10-15% squalane at birth that then degrades with time. As it degrades, it makes our skin more sensitive and irritable. In addition, particularly in polluted climates like ours it gets oxidized and can lead to clogged pores and acne. This is why it needs to be replenished for hydrated, bouncy, clear skin.
Thanks Dr Sheth!
Dr. Sheth's Pure Olive Squalane
I have dry to combination skin-If i go on without a heavy duty moisturizer my skin tightens.So can't live without a moisturizer even if i sweat like hell after application.
This product is epic-it hydrates your skin thoroughly with no excessive sweating
You wake up with a beautiful glow every morning. I’ve been using this for 2 weeks now. I’ve got a dry/combination type of skin and a very sensitive one that. And I do not trust products that give instant fixes , Coz’ Once you stop using them your skin goes back to how it was, much worse in some cases. Although a short time to give a perfect review in my case, one thing is for sure it’s working a gradual glow and I’m loving it! I have scars from past acne breakouts , they HAVE been fading away. I’ve got Brown skin and this in combination with the repair creme is gradually working through my skin. Bought this after I had extreme dry patches on my skin, it calmed my skin. This oil is light(not dense- how I expected it to be) and it enhances your skin tone, hydrates it and makes it so supple, loving it. Thank you Dr.Sheth for remembering Indian skin!
Its a not so oily oil that hydrates and improves the skin texture so long as you dont use any other skin drying products. Doesnt benefit right after the first use but takes some time to show results. Fights inflammation SUPERBLY. Cant say that it controls sebum and adds glow (like it claims to). On the whole, a good nourisher.