Ingredients (and their use) -
- Pure Olive Squalane (hydration, repair, anti-aging, anti-acne, calming)
How to Use +
- Can be used on its own as a serum for hair, cuticles or skin or can be mixed with any cream or lotion as a booster. Just apply a few drops post cleansing and watch your skin take it in.
Who can use it?+
- Safe for all skin types. We strongly suggest you patch test all products to test for individual allergies.
Why is it different+
- Dr. Sheth's Pure Olive Squalane is a dry oil that works to repair, hydrate, anti age and balance oil production. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps with diseases like eczema and dry skin. It is a pure, single-ingredient product that already exists in our skin and works to balance the sebum. Due to pollution, dust and stress, the squalane present in our skin gets oxidized which can lead to rapid aging, dryness, irritation and increased acne. Squalane replenishes this oxidized material allowing your skin to glow!
What does it do+
- This wonderful olive-derived ingredient works to * Repair the skin from pollution damage * Anti-age * Hydrate the skin * Make sure the skin's natural oil balance is maintained * Calm the skin and reduce irritation Indian skin has about 10-15% squalane at birth that then degrades with time. As it degrades, it makes our skin more sensitive and irritable. In addition, particularly in polluted climates like ours it gets oxidized and can lead to clogged pores and acne. This is why it needs to be replenished for hydrated, bouncy, clear skin.