What does it do-
- This toner works to tone, brighten, condition and exfoliate the skin. The glycolic acid allows mild exfoliation which enhances penetration of actives from serums and creams. Aloe and Calendula, along with green tea help condition and repair the skin. Allantoin and Niacinamide reduce redness and brighten the skin.
Why is it different+
- Dr. Sheth's Gulab & Glycolic Toner is the first of it's kind - created exclusively for Indian skin. Combines rose water, which has been used for ages to calm and refresh the skin, along with glycolic acid to exfoliate and brighten the skin. It also includes aloe and calendula to calm, green tea to repair and amino acids to build new skin cells.
- Purified water
- Rose extracts (conditioning)
- Glycolic acid (exfoliating agent, hydration)
- Wheat and oat sugars [xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol] (hydration)
- Coconut derived amino acid blend [sodium cocoyl amino acids & sarcosine & potassium aspartate & magnesium aspartate] (calming)
- Sodium hydroxide (pH Adjuster)
- Niacinamide (brightening, anti aging)
- Calendula extracts (calming)
- Green tea extracts (antioxidants)
- Allantoin (healing)
- Aloe vera extracts (calming)
- Hyaluronic acid (hydrating)
- Willow herb extracts (anti-acne)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- EDTA (heavy metal remover)
- Tween 20 (solubilizer)
How to Use +
- Post cleansing at night, spritz 1-2 pumps on the face and wipe. For best results, follow with our Multitasking Miracle Cream or any conditioning serum or cream. If you're new to acids, start by applying twice a week and gently build up.
It was not delivered
Very bad customer service was taken a back that DrSeth is the owner of the brand and such rude and disappointing service
It's a very nice toner because it helps to absorb the serums and moisturizers applied after and gain its benefits to its full potential.. Love it!
I have been using Dr . Sheth products religiously and never stepped my foot in salon ever since 😬 thank youfor making such amazing products that actually makes difference please don’t ever go back on quality
Goods not delivered