What does it do-
- Quinoa and date seed address multiple causes of under eye circles - they diffuse the blood vessels and battle pigmentation to result in a clearer, brighter look. The hyaluronic acid and shea butter make sure the skin stays hydrated and is strengthened to battle the harsh effects of pollution.
Why is it different+
- Unlike most eye creams, this has been formulated with super foods date and quinoa seeds, hyaluronic acid, shea butter and niacinamide. These not only strengthen the thinner under eye skin, but also help in treating dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
- Water (hydration)
- Hyaluronic acid (hydration)
- Shea butter esters (calming)
- Wheat & Oat Sugars (hydration)
- Glycerine (hydration)
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (emulsifier)
- Narcissus bulb extract (anti-aging for fine lines)
- Date seed extract ( brighten dark circles)
- Quinoa seed extract (brighten dark circles)
- Citrus Unshui peel extract (brightening)
- Niacinamide (brightening, anti-redness)
- Cetyl alcohol (thickener)
- Dimethicone (skin feel/anti-scar)
- Sodium acrylates copolymer (emulsifier)
- Lecithin (hydration)
- Vitamin E (repair)
- Olive oil esters (hydration)
- Almond oil (hydration)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- Rosehip seed extract (anti-aging, brightening)
- Liquorice extract (brightening)
- Stearyl Alcohol (emulsifier)
- Wheat Germ oil (hydration)
- EDTA (heavy metal remover)
- BHT (antioxidant)
How to Use +
- Apply a thin layer under and around the eye every night.
I saw a dramatic difference after using this cream. Just after few applications there was a visible change. Also it helped me in reducing the strain on my eyes post working long hours on the screen.
No difference at all .. after finishing it once
I didnt get the parcel only
I haven't noticed any visible difference. Plus it makes my eyes watery which is very annoying.
Dr. Sheth's Date & Quinoa Eye Cream