What does it do-
- Quinoa and date seed address multiple causes of under eye circles - they diffuse the blood vessels and battle pigmentation to result in a clearer, brighter look. The hyaluronic acid and shea butter make sure the skin stays hydrated and is strengthened to battle the harsh effects of pollution.
Why is it different+
- Unlike most eye creams, this has been formulated with super foods date and quinoa seeds, hyaluronic acid, shea butter and niacinamide. These not only strengthen the thinner under eye skin, but also help in treating dark circles, fine lines and puffiness.
- Water (hydration)
- Hyaluronic acid (hydration)
- Shea butter esters (calming)
- Wheat & Oat Sugars (hydration)
- Glycerine (hydration)
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (emulsifier)
- Narcissus bulb extract (anti-aging for fine lines)
- Date seed extract ( brighten dark circles)
- Quinoa seed extract (brighten dark circles)
- Citrus Unshui peel extract (brightening)
- Niacinamide (brightening, anti-redness)
- Cetyl alcohol (thickener)
- Dimethicone (skin feel/anti-scar)
- Sodium acrylates copolymer (emulsifier)
- Lecithin (hydration)
- Vitamin E (repair)
- Olive oil esters (hydration)
- Almond oil (hydration)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- Rosehip seed extract (anti-aging, brightening)
- Liquorice extract (brightening)
- Stearyl Alcohol (emulsifier)
- Wheat Germ oil (hydration)
- EDTA (heavy metal remover)
- BHT (antioxidant)
How to Use +
- Apply a thin layer under and around the eye every night.
Dr. Sheth's Date & Quinoa Eye Cream
Love the eye cream. Already on my third jar. The consistency is perfect. Not too light, not too heavy. I have oily/acne prone skin and it has not reacted or caused any breakouts. I do not have any major dark circles but this cream has managed to make sure I don't get them.
I'm using weekly thrice, really happy,my skin tone has lighten up.
after using 10 days of this product i have not found any difference, still waiting for change
I have always been very of using eye cream as they irritate my eyes (even the high-end brands). I love everything about Dr. Sheth’s Date & Quinoa eye cream. It makes my under eyes feel very hydrated, smells really fresh (and delicious in fact). I look forward to trying other products from this brand 👍🏽