What does it do-
- Our Moringa and Vitamin C cleaning oil is a coconut oil based cleanser that helps to breakdown impurities and give your skin the deep cleanse it needs. The product also contains enriching ingredients Rose oil, Passion fruit oil and Vitamin E for all-round healing cleanse.
Why is it different+
- Pollution is a huge source of pigmentation for Indian skin and causes clogged pores. Moringa has been studied to be one of the best oils to deep clean and rid the skin of pollutants as well as prevent acne breakouts due to its antibacterial properties. Vitamin C is touted as one of the most potent antioxidants to maintain smooth, even and glowing skin. These two powerful ingredients work together to eliminate pollution damage, deep cleanse and repair your skin.
Ingredients and their Benefits +
- Moringa Oil (anti pollution)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) (brightening agent)
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin E (repair)
- Passion fruit Oil (anti-acne)
- Wheatgerm Oil (conditioning agent)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- BHT (antioxidant)
- Almond oil (hydration)
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride (conditioning agent)
- Polyethylene Glycol 20 Glyceryl Triisosterate (cleansing agent)
- Shea Butter Esters (Hydration)
How to Use +
- Use 2 pumps on a dry face face and massage onto the skin. Leave for a few minutes and wash off with water.
- For oily & combination skin, use it as part of a double cleanse with our Dr. Sheth's Basic Brightening Daily Cleanser.
Works good. You have to give extra time for waterproof mascara. Price is on higher side. Unpleasant fragrance. I have made YouTube video. You can check YouTube channel shrine of selfcare.