What does it do-
- Our C&C serum contains a blend of essential ingredients meant to strengthen and repair Indian skin. Indian skin gets severely damaged as a result of pollution, dust and UV. It needs calming ingredients and intense repair to help the body heal while we sleep. This serum accelerates this by providing ceramides, squalane and cholesterol to make skin rejuvenated and supple.
Why is it different+
- The only repair serum created exclusively for Indian skin, this product contains Ceramides (which work to nourish and boost the skin), squalane along with powerful natural products like Cica, Hemp oil and CBD and marula oil - all great for sensitive skin as well!
Ingredients (and their functions) +
- Purified water
- Shea butter esters (calming)
- Caprylic-capric triglyceride (hydration)
- Glycerin (hydration)
- Olive squalane (sebum balancing)
- Wheat and oat sugars (hydrating)
- Niacinamide (brightening)
- Ceramide-3 (skin barrier strengthener)
- Cholesterol (skin barrier strengthener)
- Deoxyphytantriyl Palmitamide MEA (fatty acids)
- Sodium polyacrylate starch (hydration)
- Centella asiatica extract (healing)
- Allantoin (healing)
- Narcissus tazetta extract (anti-aging)
- Cannabis sativa oil (hemp) (repair)
- Marula oil (repair)
- Sodium acrylates copolymer (hdration)
- Lecithin (hydration)
- Rose oil (skin conditioning)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- Chamomile extract (calming)
- Calendula extract (calming)
- Wheat germ oil (nourishing)
- Almond oil (hydration)
How to Use +
- Apply 1-2 pumps on your face before your night cream.
Who can use it? +
- It's recommended for all skin types including sensitive skins, moms and babies.
Love this serum. very soothing and calming. Very good for sensitive skin. Already repurchased. You can check my detailed YouTube video @shrineofselfcare
I haven't received the product because of your courier service.
The formulation seemed good. It has no fragrance and seemed nourishing, wasn't too oily and absorbed well. However, it happened to break me out pretty badly. I have halted use and will try to start again.
This product is a miracle in its own way. Must try
Dr. Sheth's Cica & Ceramide Repair Serum