What does it do-
- The intense pollution, heat and UV take a heavy toll on Indian skin. This antioxidant powerhouse works to repair this as well as promote generation of new collagen and skin cells.
Why is it different+
- A high dose of vitamins A, E and C work together to provide Indian skin the repair it needs. Grapefruit extract spices up the cocktail and supplements the vitamin C to address issues like micro-pigmentation and dullness.
- Purified water
- Propylene glycol (solubilizer, penetration enhancer)
- Retinyl palmitate (brightening, tightening)
- Vitamin E acetate (repair)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifier)
- Non ionic emulsifying wax
- Dimethicone (feel enhancer, scar therapy)
- Steareth 21 (emulsifier)
- Almond oil (repair)
- Liquid paraffin (hydration)
- Grapefruit extract (brightening)
- Mulberry extract (brightening)
- Arlamol M182 (emulsifier)
- Cetyl Alchohol (emulsifier)
- Stearyl Alchohol (emulsifier)
- Vitamin C palmitate (brightening)
- Disodium EDTA (heavy metal remover)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- Triethanolamine (pH adjuster)
How to Use +
- This can be applied to the face and body. For the face, apply after cleansing and toning. Take a coin sized amount and rub in upward motions. For the body, after cleansing, take a handful and apply to the relevant body parts (hands or legs).
I like sunscreen and daily cleanser
Onto my 3rd bottle of this &find it suitable for my extremely dry/flaky skin!Tried both this & Youth glotion.But this works better for Dry skin in my experience.Would request you to have 100ml bottles as these run out quickly considering they are lotions.Also the pump mechanism is a slightly non-effective.
When I pumped out the product from the bottle, it sprayed off everywhere. It would be great if you could change the packaging.
More oily than expected
Dr. Sheth's Basic Brightening Vitamin Glotion