What does it do +
- Haldi is a known fighter against dullness, acne and inflammation and Hyaluronic acid reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture to the skin and creating a plumping effect. ‘Gotu Kola’ or Centella Asiatica extract whose known superpowers are it’s anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial properties making it suitable for acne-prone skin and stimulation of new cell growth. Combined with pampering ingredients like Squalane, Marula and Evening prime rose oil which will lull you into a soothing deep sleep and wake up to glowing skin.
Why is it different +
- Indian skin gets dull and pigmented because of stressful lifestyles and pollution. This mask, designed to work while you sleep, combines the trusted benefits of Haldi with the potent Hyaluronic Acid. They come together in this sleeping mask to hydrate, brighten and repair; three benefits that Indian skin needs the most.
- This product is suitable for sensitive skin as it is a pH balanced formula that is free of artificial fragrance
Ingredients & Benefits +
- Turmeric Oil (Brightening)
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrating)
- Vitamin E (repair)
- Lavender Oil (skin calming)
- Evening Primrose Oil (skin repair)
- Marula Oil (Hydrating)
- Ceramide 3 (Hydrating)
- Olive Squalane (Sebum Balancing)
- Cholesterol (Skin Barrier strengthening)
- Wheat and Berry Sugars (Hydrating)
- Niacinamide (Brightening)
- Sodium Polyacrylate Starch (hydrating)
- Centialla Asiatica Extract (skin calming)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservative)
- EDTA (Heavy metal remover)
- Glycerin (Humectant)
- Capryc/Caprylic Triglyceride (Hydrating)
- Deoxyphytantriyl Palmitamide MEA (fatty acid - barrier building)
- Hydrogenated Lecithin (barrier strengthener)
- Purified Water
How to Use +
- Apply a thin layer on the face post your night cream. Wash off in the morning.
A very good product
This is the second time purchase my wife has purchased this product and it is very effective where the skin pigmentation has reduced quite a lot. This product looks effective
It's a great product- from my experience it works well when you pair it with a night cream.I use the miracle cream fro Dr Sheth's.
When used alone (on a bare face) it felt like it dried my skin.
People who are allergic to Turmeric can also use it, as i am extremely allergic to raw turmeric- this product didn't cause any inflammation.
As for me i will buy it again when i run out
Its is a super saver for my acne prone skin. Love all your products